Business Owner Visa (Subclass 890)
This is a permanent Visa for the individuals who own a new or existing business in Australia.
Requisites of the Visa
- If you are holder of a
- Business Owner (Provisional)visa(subclass 160)
- Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 161)
- Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional) visa (subclass 163)
- State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 164)
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor (provisional) visa (subclass 165)
- You have lived for at least 12 months out of two years immediately before lodging the visa application.
- You have genuine commitment to maintain investment in Australia.
- You along with your partner has not been involved in any illegal business activities ever.
- You along with your partner hold good moral and health conduct.
- You meet all the conditions of provisional business visa.
- You must not have any outstanding debts to Australian Government or must have arranged to pay the same if any.
- You have at least two business operating in Australia and have lodged Business Activity Statements (BAS) to the Australian Taxation Office for the past two years for all the businesses included in your application
- You must have at least:-
- 51 per cent of a business with an annual turnover of less than AUD400 000.
- 30 per cent of a business with an annual turnover of AUD400 000 or more.
- 10 per cent of a business that is a publicly listed company.
- 10 per cent of your main business in Australia if purchased before 19 April 2010.
1)You must have at least two of the following:-
- Have net assets worth of at least AUD100 000 throughout the 12 months immediately before you apply.
- Net Value of your personal and business assets has been at least AUD250 000 throughout the 12 months immediately before you apply.
- You have employed at least one full time Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand passport holder as an employee throughout the 12 months immediately before you apply who is not a family member.
Your main or two businesses together should have a turnover of at least AUD 300 000 in the past 12 months
Privileges of the Visa;-
- Provides you right to live in Australia indefinitely.
- Applicant can work in Australia during your stay.
- Applicant can enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses.
- Allows you to apply citizenship if you meet certain requirements.
- Allows you to move to and fro for five years starting from the day visa is granted.
- You can sponsor your relatives for permanent residency
How much the visa costs:-
- The State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893) visa-2180$(Base Application Charge)
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and over-1090$
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and under-545$
- Medical Examination:-To be paid directly to the doctor conducting medical examination
- Police check:-To the corresponding authorities in the respective countries where you have lived for more than 6/12 months depending on the visa subclass
- Certification/Translation of Docs-Depending on the certifying person and number of copies to be certified.