Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) Visa (Subclass 400)
This visa is for the individuals who want to work temporarily in Australia under the following streams:-
- do short-term, highly specialised, non-on-going work
- Participate in a cultural or social event at the invitation of an organisation in Australia.
- In limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests.
Requisites of the Visa:-
- You must be involved in the work which is short term and non-ongoing in nature.
- you need to be in Australia to do the work or participate in the activity
- You must have sufficient funds to support your family and yourself.
- You have skills and attributes relevant to the work.
- you will not study a course in Australia that leads to a formal qualification
- You have good moral conduct and health.
Privileges of the Visa:-
- Stay in Australia for up to three months.
- Bring your family along with you.
- You can get engaged in short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work or participate in non-ongoing cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation.
How much the visa costs:-
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) (Subclass 400) – all streams-165$(Base Application Charge)
- Non- Internet Application Charge-N/A
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and over-85$
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and under-40$
- Medical Examination:-To be paid directly to the doctor conducting medical examination
- Police check:-To the corresponding authorities in the respective countries where you have lived for more than 6/12 months depending on the visa subclass
- Certification/Translation of Docs-Depending on the certifying person and number of copies to be certified.