Visitor Visa Australia Subclass 600
This visa lets you to visit Australia as tourist, business purpose or visit family for a temporary stay.
This visa has four streams:-
- Tourist stream-This visa is for the individuals who want to travel to Australia for holidays, recreational activities, to visit friends and family.
- Business Visitor stream-This is for the people who want to travel to Australia for business purposes including making a general business or employment enquiry, negotiations or participating in a conference.
- Sponsored Family stream-This visa is for the people want to visit their family and sponsored by their relative.
- Approved Destination Status stream-This visa is for people from the People’s Republic of China who are travelling in an organised tour group.
- You have good health and moral conduct.
- You must be able to convince the authority your purpose of visit.
- You have sufficient funds to support yourself and family if travelling along.
- You are able to satisfy the visa officer that you would return to your home country after your visa expires.
- You do not have any outstanding debts to Australian government and have arranged to pay the same if any.
- You should have sponsorship from a relative if you apply under family stream visitor visa.
- Allows you to travel to Australia for holidays, business purpose or meeting your friends and family.
- Allows you to study in Australia for three months.
- Work as a genuine unpaid volunteer, but only if an Australian resident would not otherwise be paid to do the work.
How much the visa costs:
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)-130$$(Base Application Charge)
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and over-N/A
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and under-N/A
- Medical Examination:-To be paid directly to the doctor conducting medical examination
- Police check:-To the corresponding authorities in the respective countries where you have lived for more than 6/12 months depending on the visa subclass
Certification/Translation of Docs-Depending on the certifying person and number of copies to be certified.