Australia Subclass 602 Visa For Medical Treatment
This visa allows an individual to travel to Australia for medical treatment, to support someone who requires medical treatment in Australia or to donate any organ.
You can be granted this visa if:-
- You plan to hold medical treatment or medical consultation in Australia or
- You plan to donate or receive an organ or
- You plan to support someone going for medical treatment or donate an organ and has applied for medical visa.
- You are coming to Australia as a patient under the arrangements between the Western Province of Papua New Guinea and the Queensland Department of Health
- If you are less than 50 years of age in Australia on any other visa and have been refused permanent entry on the health grounds.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself or any person travelling along and medical treatment.
- You do not hold any debts to Australian government or have arranged to pay the same if any.
- You must not hold a Domestic Worker (Diplomatic/Consular) visa (subclass 426) or Domestic Worker stream of the Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403).
- Allows you to stay in Australia for medical treatment.
- Study for up to three months.
- Travel to or enter Australia once or many times while the visa is valid depending upon the individual circumstances
How much the visa costs:-
- Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601)-Nil (Base Application Charge)
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and over-N/A
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and under-N/A
- Medical Examination:-To be paid directly to the doctor conducting medical examination
- Police check:-To the corresponding authorities in the respective countries where you have lived for more than 6/12 months depending on the visa subclass
- Certification/Translation of Docs-Depending on the certifying person and number of copies to be certified.