People across the globe can come to Canada for their business purposes as to attend a business meet, conference ,seminars, training program or do research to grow business, build business relationship, selling or buying or goods etc. These people can come to Canada on business visit Visa.
In order to be eligible to apply business visitor visa you should :-
- Plan to stay or not more than 6 months
- Not plan to enter the labor market or paid work or job
- Have main source of business,source of income,profit outside Canada
- Should have a valid passport or any other travel document.
- Should be physically and medically fit
- Should have good moral character.
- Should be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family ,property, assets etc that would serve as incentive to come back to your home country.
- Should be able to convince immigration officer that you will leave country once your visa expires.
- Should have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada and the amount depends on how long you will stay in Canada and whether you will be staying with family, friends or any paid accommodation.
The purpose of business visit could be any of the following:-
- buying Canadian goods or services for a foreign business or government,
- taking orders for goods or services,
- going to meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs,
- giving after-sales service (managing, not doing hands-on labour),
- being trained by a Canadian parent company that you work for outside Canada,
- training employees of a Canadian branch of a foreign company or
- being trained by a Canadian company that has sold you equipment or services.
The processing time for the visa depends on the country of citizenship and varies anywhere between 8 to 133 days.
The fee per person is $150 for a multiple entry visa, $75 for a single entry visa or $400 for a family (multiple- or single-entry). In most countries, application fees must be paid in Canadian dollars.