Canadian Experience Class

After you have spent some time in Canada and you have required skilled experience ,good knowledge of English and French while on student or temporary work permit visa can apply under Canadian Experience class to gain permanent residency in Canada.

Eligibility Criteria:-

In order to be eligible to apply the applicant should:-

Have experience in the skills mentioned in National Occupation Code(NOC) i.e. experience in one of the following:-

  1. Managerial jobs (NOC skill type 0)
  2. Professional jobs (NOC skill type A
  3. )
  4. Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
  5. Have at least 12 months of full time working experience in the nominated occupation in past three years preceding the application.
  6. Have past experience as per the guidelines of authority to work associated with the visa.
  7. Meet minimum language requirement either in English or French. Language level requirements vary with the type of skilled occupation applying for and are as follows:-
  8. For occupations in Category 0, A
  9. English-At least 6.0 in all the our modules of IELTS.
  10. French-At least in Speaking-309, Listening-248, Reading-206,Writing-309
  11. For occupations in Category B
  12. English-At least in Speaking-5.0, Listening-5.0, Reading-4.0, Writing-5.0
  13. French-At least in Speaking-225, Listening-180, Reading-150, Writing-225
  14. Not plan to live in Quebec

Visa Fee

  1. Right of Permanent Residence Fee-490 CAD
  2. Principal applicant-475
  3. Principal applicant, if less than 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent child of the sponsor, a child to be adopted and an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew, or grandchild)-75 CAD
  4. A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner-550 CAD
  5. A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner-150 CAD

Benefits of the Visa:-

  1. Can live and work in Canada permanently.
  2. Can sponsor your family to become permanent residents.
  3. Can apply for citizenship after spending three years (1,095 days) in Canada.


Name: *

Mobilenumber: *

email: *

Which Country You Wish to Migrate to?: *

upload YourResume: *

Leave a Message

To help us serve you better, please provide some information before we begin your chat.