Canada Student Permit Visa
Canada is a wonderful country to live, work and study. The transparent Government Policies, ideal work conditions and excellent education system in this part of the world, attract thousands of peoples every year to apply for Canadian Visa. The foreign students also apply for study permit in Canada every year, due to the ideal education system and policies.
Benefits of Studying in Canada:-
- World Class education system.
- Affordable international Education including low tuition and living cost as compared to all other first world countries in the world.
- Multicultural society gives a homely feeling by providing ethnic food and recreational activities of one’s own country.
- Canada is ranked one of the best places to live in by United Nations and is peaceful to live in.
- Did you know that Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Quality life style in Campus which includes Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries
- Possibilities of immigration
Before you plan to study in Canada you should have been accepted or received a letter of admission or COE from the school, college or university where you want to study.
Eligibility Conditions to study Permit in Canada
- Your candidature must be accepted by a Designated Learning Institution in Canada
- You would require proving that you have sufficient funds for the following things:
- To pay your tuition fee
- Accommodation expenses for you and your family member (If anyone came with you)
- Return transportation for you and the family member (If anyone came with you)
- You need to be a law-adhering citizen, having no criminal record to threat the Canadian law and order.
- You need to be in good health and willing to perform a medical examination if required.
- You must convince the immigration officer that you will leave Canada on completion of your authorize stay in the country.
Subject to your Citizenship or the location where you live, you may also need TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) to enter Canada. You may refer CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) website for further details regarding the same.
What is a Study Permit Visa?
- A Study Permit is a printed authorization issued by the concerned officer allowing the foreign students to study in Canada.
- It becomes invalid 90 days after your study program is completed.
- The program is considered complete, when you receive a notification of program completion from your educational institution.
- You need to have a letter of acceptance before you apply for a work permit
Who all do exempt from Study permit Visa?
You do not require a study permit to study in Canada in following cases:
- In case you opted to study in short-term program or course, i.e. a course that lasts in six months or less.
- Under the Visiting Forces Act of Canada, if you are a member of foreign armed forces, you do not require a study permit to study in Canada.
- In case you are a family or staff member of a Foreign Representative in Canada, recognized by DFATD (Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade & Development Canada), you are exempted from Study Permit.
- If you are a citizen of another country, however you have got a Registered Indian status in Canada; you would not require a permit to study in Canada.
As far as Indian students are concerned, the Canadian Government has started a Student Partnership Program (SPP) for the benefit of Indian students.
What is Student Partnership Program?
It is an administrative program designed and applied in a joint venture between the Canadian visa agencies in India and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC).
The present register of taking part ACCC members is the following:.This program allows the student of Indian origin to get admitted in universities and colleges in Canada. The student Partners Program engages close cooperative partnership and feedback from the taking part colleges to double-check scholar compliance with the periods of their study permits.
Features of Student Partner ship Program (SPP)
- It is a streamlined visa process and the processing time is 10 working days.
- No need to show Bank history as evidence of financial support.
- A requirement of a minimum IELTS overall band score of 5.5, or a recognized Canadian High School diploma from a Canadian curriculum High School in China
- Requires signature of the Release of Information Form to allow the college to report back to the visa office on your attendance in Canada and on the student agent that helped recruit you to your college
- GIC Guaranteed Income Certificate can be purchased to show your financial self sufficiency. To purchase GIC you need to spend CAD$ 10000 as an evidence of your financial status to support your living expenses excluding tuition fee. There is no requirement to take education loan or show extensive bank account history to prove your financial stability.
Mandatory medical certificate and use of Visa Application Centers.
Universities and colleges under SPP are:-
- Algonquin College
- Bow Valley College
- Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Camosun College
- Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology
- College of New Caledonia
- College of the Rockies
- Columbia College
- Conestoga College
- Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Douglas College
- Durham College
- Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology
- leming College
- George Brown College
- Georgian College of Arts & Technology
- Grant MacEwan University
- Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Langara College
- Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Marine Institute of Memorial University
- Medicine Hat College
- ohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Niagara College
- North Island College
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Northern College
- Northern Lights
- Parkland College
- Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology
- Saskatchewan Institute od Applied Science and Technology (SIAST)
- Selkirk College
- Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology
- eridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
- lair College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Lawrence College>
- University of The Fraser Valley
- ancouver Island University
- Vancouver Community College
- Winnipeg Technical College
How we can Help you apply for a Study Visa?
- Select the best educational Institute as per your interested area of study
- Check your eligibility against the admission criteria of the scrutinized institute.
- Get the admission letter from the institute.
- Assists in getting education loan and other financial certificates.
- Apply Visa on your behalf.
- Provide pre departure counseling.